Sunday, October 17, 2010

research

Last Friday, during my first period class, humanities, we were given a quest.  A quest for knowledge, the objective, be the first to complete the worksheet and finish the assignment. I was then assigned my partner, and handed the instructions. To complete the task we needed a computer, we waited the long process of logging on. I reviewed the instructions, first we had to google the san diego public library and access their files. After much impatient waiting, the computer loaded fully, my partner typed his password, and we were in. As fast as possible we reached the website, then we put in our code, and accessed the correct location to search for the proper criteria. Overall, it was pretty hard looking for some of the things we needed and we ended up running out of time.:C.

No comments:

Post a Comment